eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Where The Buffalo Roam

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Where The Buffalo Roam

Greeting from beautiful....er, well, sunny.....um.... hey, greetings from Buffalo, New York! Here for a few days with my son, my sister and her boyfriend trying to relax and get away from it all. Just a quick note/endorsement I wanted to pass along: If you are ever in this area, you MUST sample the wings at a place called Duff's just off the Millersport Highway. In addition to being some of the spiciest (scratch that -- THE spiciest ever, and I only stuck with the medium sauce) wings around, they're also the tastiest. I've heard there's a somewhat tamer version in Toronto too, so I'll definitely be there soon. Anyways, that's about it from here... later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home