eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Questions about "the book"

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Questions about "the book"

BecauseI've received a few questions in the ol' inbox since last week, thought here would be as good a place as any to provide some answers about my upcoming book. I've rephrased some of the questions slightly for clarity:

- Will it be available on Amazon.com?
Probably not. This is being self-published by orders through a website, so it will be available only through that site. At least initially.

- What's the book called?
Not sure yet. Tentatively just "Canadian Bulldog's Letters", though I'm open to suggestions for sure. I can't use "Letters From A Nut" for obvious reasons.

- When will it be out?
I'm hoping before June; that's my goal.

- Is this just a bunch of your old columns? (okay, it was written a little nicer than that, but let's just cut to the chase)
No, not at all. It's all of the letters that have been published in the column since July, and then probably an equal amount of letters that haven't. Plus, I've got a special, LFAN-related feature planned that never ended up making it into the column, and one other BIG surprise that will hopefully work out quite nicely.

So yeah, I'm excited about this little project. I'll have more updates as they happen...

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about "Letters Of A Nut"? Then they cant sue your monkey ass.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Matt said...

How about "I'll Be Banking On This!!!"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home