eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: [0] Days Until "Eight Is Enough"

Thursday, February 23, 2006

[0] Days Until "Eight Is Enough"

..... or is it? Now, I'm not so sure (~OMG, SWERVE!).

Don't get me wrong - everything is written and ready to roll. But then I noticed the following message from The Rick on the Online Onslaught message boards (someone had asked why he hasn't been updating the site since Monday):

"Computer is not unwell. Rick is unwell. So very, very unwell."

Without knowing any other details, I wonder if this may push things back a little. The Bulldog Curse strikes again. That's it; I'm not hyping ANYTHING anymore.

That said... I will keep you updated if I have any further details.

4 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its bad enough that you're exploiting the death of Dick Van Patten...but The Rick too?

Have you no shame?

I think we should have a game where we guess what's wrong with Rick.

I'd go with alcohol poisoning, or the bird flu.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Bulldog said...

Maybe alcohol flu.

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enuresis...maybe.

Erinitis...definitely.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Bulldog said...

It wasn't... my.... FAULT!

Seriously, though, I haven't heard a darn thing so far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home