eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Searches That Brought People To This Site

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Searches That Brought People To This Site

For those of you relatively new to this blog (and WOW, it seems like there are a lot of you recently!), from time to time I look at some of the bizarre search engine queries that brought people over here. To wit:

- "Raw Satire Matt Hocking". Uh, nope, that's not me. But thanks for playing.
- "Where is Chris Jericho". How the fuck should I know?
- "Answers to Mensa test". So NOT available here.
- "undertaker vs giant gonzales video". Even if I had a copy of that, I wouldn't publicize it. Seeing that match once was enough, thanks.
- "20". Okay, sure. I am, after all, the leading authority on the number 20.
- "Cinzia Hart news"; "Bret and Cinzia"; "Bret Hart divorce". Heheheheheheheh - see my archives for the backstory to this one.
- "wwe brutus the barber beefcake biography". Yes, you found me out. I am secretly ghostwriting the new WWE-authorized biography of Ed Leslie, entitled "Cuttin' and Struttin': Brutus The Barber Beefcake's story".

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last one isn't so far-fetched. I'm sure within the year you'll have done the True Wrestling Story of Ed "Don't Run with Scissors" Leslie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home