eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Latest "Breaking News"... and an apology

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Latest "Breaking News"... and an apology

To anyone who's been visiting this blog for the last little while. I have been having REAL problems posting things, for whatever reason. I will contact the technical folks if it keeps up. Anyways, I HAVE had some things I wanted to post in the last little while, but I'll wait until there's some more stability here. In the meantime, a quick plug for my latest "Breaking News" column:

Poor Planning, Research, Lead to Sub-par Fabulous Freebirds Reunion Show

Oh, and YES, there will be an ITR this week. And the week after that. And the week after that. I haven't "retired" again, for those of you asking. Was just a bit pressed for time last week, thus the DVD review instead.


(Now let's see if I can actually publish this sucker....)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home