eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: My pick for the bastard is.....

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My pick for the bastard is.....

I've thought quite a bit about this since reading the Raw spoilers on Sunday, and you have to think that whoever this is, this is going to be a big deal. Vince & Co. will have to be able to trust this person to keep their nose clean, so to speak, and they'll have to have something of a track record in carrying the ball.

While Triple H makes a lot of sense on those counts, I don't think it will be him. I'm thinking (and last night reinforced it) that they're eventually going to make public that he and Steph are "still" married, so I'd think that nixes him.

Then I heard the "things are looking up" comment. The natural tendency would be to think of someone tall (Great Khali?) or someone that's in heaven (Eddie?), but I can't come up with any satisfactory candidates on the active roster, at least ones who aren't named "Kennedy".

So how about instead of literally looking up, how about someone who has always "looked up" to Vince McMahon? Looked up to him like a father, perhaps?

Someone like... Mick Foley.

I'm partial to this idea because, other than possibly Rowdy Roddy Piper, Foley is my all-time favorite, but I also think it makes a ton of sense. He's still on the Raw roster (at least according to wwe's own website and the show's opening sequence), he can further the storyline in some really creative ways, and WWE can count on the guy not to screw up. Plus, it eventually furthers the idea of a Foley-Cena feud, which Foley hinted at in his latest book.

Best of all, I'm guessing not a lot of people would expect it, which you've got to think is what WWE wants at this point.

So will Mrs. Foley's Baby Boy also be Mr. McMahon's Bastard Child? Thoughts?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There were three horsemen, not four.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home