eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Bloodbath

So I just bought the 'Bloodbath' DVD tonight, about to sit down and watch it. Seriously, its not a bad deal at all for $22 (Canadian, so like 5 cents U.S.). Some pretty awesome stuff on here from the looks of it -- and a good chunk of them look to be full matches too.

For those of you who asked (okay, nobody asked, I'm just trying to make myself seem important), here are the wrestling DVD's I have in my collection:

Bloodbath
Ultimate Ric Flair Collection
Shawn Michaels From The Vault
Rey Mysterio 619
Hulk Rules
Triple H The Game
nWo Back in Black
Mick Foley Hard Knocks and Cheap Pops
Best of Confidential
ECW Best of Cactus Jack
ECW Path of Destruction
ECW Cyberslam
This is Ultimate Wrestling (winner for 'most blatant false advertising of the year')
Ultimate Wrestling 3-disc set (I'm a sucker, what can I say?)
WrestleMania X-7, X-8, XIX
No Mercy 2001
Insurrexion 2001
SummerSlam (the one with Ventura. 2000?)

I just packed them all away, as I'm preparing to move in about a month. Well, all except for Bloodbath...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home