eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG

Sunday, March 14, 2004

It All Begins.. Again
Wow... WrestleMania Sunday is upon us, and call me a geek, but I'm really starting to get excited (okay, that's kind of the epitome of geekdom, but what're you gonna do?). My usual ritual of heading to the ol' movie theater with my brother is all set, and I'm really looking forward to what should be an enjoyable card. If anyone from the GTA happens to be reading this (highly unlikely), we're gonna be at the Empress Walk theater. If you're there, yell 'Thanks for the Compliment' as loud as you can and we'll find you.

By the way... a really cool prediction list from most of the OO staff is available here. I'd strongly suggest taking a look, if only because there are so many diversified opinions as to what could happen.

Be back later (most likely tomorrow) with my thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home