eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG

Monday, February 23, 2004

Phoneless in Thornhill

Well, the move happened over the weekend, without a hitch. Except for all the hitches, that is. ARGH!!!

It wasn't *too* bad, I suppose. I mean, the movers did everything fairly quickly and didn't break a thing. About 90 % of my apartment has been cleaned out, giving me a solid week to pick the remaining items up and clean a little.

HOWEVER, we are three days into the home and no phone service. That means I can't even access the Internet, except for at work. Thank goodness I have a good cellphone package...

My washer and dryer still aren't working, three weeks after the initial problem was identified. We managed to finally figure out what the problem for why one of the doors wouldn't shut, though there a handful of other `quirks' that I have yet to address.

Anyways, if I'm only online sparingly for the next little while, you'll know why....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home