eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG

Thursday, February 19, 2004

New 'theme' for Here Comes The Pain

So whenever I create people on the SmackDown games, I always have to have a theme. I don't know why; I'm just weird that way, I suppose.

So far, I've done... 80's wrestlers, WCW guys (as in the worst ones, Big Josh, PN News, etc.), current WWE roster (that's not on the game), movie stars, musicians, deceased wrestlers and Star Wars characters. My most recent theme was classic tag teams and I created (before I got bored with it): Killer Bees, British Bulldogs, Demolition, Hart Foundation, Quebecers, Bushwhackers, The Rockers, Nasty Boys, Bundy & Studd, New Age Outlaws, and a few others.

So my newest theme is 70's/early 80's wrestlers... basically anyone who first showed up pre-WrestleMania 1. So far, I've done decent likenesses of: Pedro Morales, Bruno Sammartino, Jesse Ventura, Superstar Billy Graham, Blackjack Mulligan, Ken Patera, Andre The Giant and Gorilla Monsoon. Any other ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home