eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG

Friday, February 06, 2004

The Move
Yes, so I officially started moving to my very first house last week. This may explain my lack of posts here and on various message boards lately.
My typical day now consists of: waking up at 6:30; being at work by 8; handling, oh I'd say 30 house-related problems over the course of the day; then leaving at 5:30; getting home at around 7 to play with my son for about two hours before he goes to sleep, loading up the car with boxes; driving to the new place to drop them off; and (hopefully) getting back home in time for a few hours of sleep.
Fun schedule, let me tell ya.
I'll recount the story of my washer/dryer incident right here in this very Blog, once my lawyer has settled it.
And yes, I'm totally serious....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home