eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Me And My Big Mouth
So yesterday, I'm posting on the wienerboard (thread here) in reference to writer Dave Gagnon, who I've known for years, well before I was even 'Canadian Bulldog'.

Gagnon, who was responding to Flea's site closing and the IWC 100, kind of compares himself to the Torch's Pat McNeill. So in what was supposed to be a joke on my part, I wrote "I know you're upset and all, but DON'T COMPARE YOURSELF TO PAT MCNEIL!!! For Pete's sake!!! You are so much more talented than that. At least shoot for Burgan, or someone who can write..."

I did not mean to infer that Burgan CAN'T write, because honestly I really dig the guy's work. If anything, I think he's one of the funniest guys on the Net right now. But I now understand it could have been construed the wrong way.

If anything, my comment was a shot at McNeill, not Derek, whose SmackDown recaps and cartoons I read religiously at the Torch site.

Anyways, it's probably not a big deal at all -- I just feel bad about saying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home