eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG

Friday, February 06, 2004

Curb Your Enthusiasm
Where the HELL has this show been all my life? Or at least during the last few years it's been on the air?
I had heard a few scattered things about the show every once in a while, but nothing like 'you have to see this' etc. Plus, the only station that apparently shows it in Canada is one I don't subscribe to.
So on a whim the other day, I rented the DVD of season one. Let me tell you -- I was BLOWN AWAY by how dark and funny it is.
I don't know how Larry David did it, but he managed to create a show that is actually more entertaining than Seinfeld, and on the surface, it appears to only have a fraction of the effort put into it.
So now I just need to know: how can I get ahold of the other seasons, apart from waiting for them to be released on DVD?
Anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home