eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Triple H's Bestest Promo Ever

Seriously. Last night's promo that HHH cut on Benoit was one of the best heel speeches I've ever heard him give, especially when he smashed the mic on the table and said something to the effect of `Now wake up! This is reality!'.
He's always been a strong talker, but the interview he gave last night almost made me forget why I hate him so much. It made his match with Benoit feel more important than a usual title defense... which of course it is.
Now, that feeling changed for me when Michaels entered the ring (which, granted, was pretty much expected) and essentially changed the match to a three-way for Mania. I know why they're doing it, but I'm still not sure there should be a one-on-one match instead.
But... at least they have more than a month to let the three-way match take shape, so its not all bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home