eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Oddball ICQ Chat Of The Day

I get some strange chat requests on ICQ, so I've decided to publish some of them here. I've also decided to make more smart-assed comments, especially when someone starts up a chat with me for no reason, then has nothing to say. So here goes:

ping (08:28 AM) :
hi
Canadian Bulldog (08:29 AM) :
Hi.
ping (08:29 AM) :
morning
Canadian Bulldog (08:29 AM) :
Morning. How goes it?
ping (08:29 AM) :
how is ur weekend?
Canadian Bulldog (08:30 AM) :
Great, thanks. Yours?
ping (08:30 AM) :
very good,
Canadian Bulldog (08:31 AM) :
Anything interesting going on from your end (wherever that is)?
ping (08:34 AM) :
good question, I newly worked , and I am trying to learn more at work. I learned to know some new people and very happy for that.
How about you?
Canadian Bulldog (08:35 AM) :
That's good to see that you're very happy for that. Where do you work? What industry? Or did someone 'work' you? As in 'work vs shoot'?
ping (08:37 AM) :
how about u? what industry do u work at ?
Canadian Bulldog (08:38 AM) :
I'm an award-winning journalist. Perhaps you've heard of something called the 'IWC 100'?
Canadian Bulldog (08:40 AM) :
It's similar to the Nobel Prize, in many respects.
Canadian Bulldog (08:46 AM) :
Ping? You there?
Canadian Bulldog (08:48 AM) :
Ping-O-Mania is running wild, brutha!
Canadian Bulldog (08:50 AM) :
Whatcha gonna do.... when Ping-O-Mania runs wild... on you?

Do you smell what The Ping is cookin'?

Holla.. If Ya Ping Me!

Ping Ping! Ping Ping! (instead of Bang Bang, get it? LOL!!!)

If you're not down with that, I got just two words for ya - PING IT!

Ping... your ass is next!

ping (08:55 AM):
bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home