eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Car Problems

So I've been parking my car at a subway parking lot to get to work (saves me the 1,000 hour bus commute on days I have the car) and last night, it was freezing out. So of course the car stalls on me.

At first, I let 'er warm up for about 10 minutes and figured it would be fine. So I start driving out of the parking lot and just as I pass the 'arm' that lets cars in and out, the car just dies. I barely pull the car out of the arm's range of falling onto the roof before the battery dies.

After a few more attempts at getting it warmed up (all the while waving cars around me. It happened during rush hour. OF COURSE!), I give up and call the motor league in. Just before they arrive (some 30 minutes later), I get it up and running (OF COURSE I DO!) so he can't help me. I let it run for a good 20 minutes before I venture the 20 minute drive home, hoping... no, praying.... it didn't die again before I got it into the garage.

Hopefully, it was just the severe drop in temperature that did it, but GEEZ, what a pain in the ass.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home