eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG

Monday, March 15, 2004

WrestleMania Thoughts

Wow. Whatta show.

The good: Chris F'ng Benoit wins the World Title in the most definitive way possible; Eddy/Angle was very solid; the Trish-Jericho-Christian ending was shocking (to me, at least). Most of the matches had suprising decisions and were still well-done; the opening with three generations of McMahons was a nice touch (at least because I'm a father now; five years ago I probably wouldn't have been such a sap) and the Guerrero-Benoit ending was great.

The bad: Undertaker couldn't have bothered to DRESS UP for his big return? Come on; buddy had six months to get ready. The least he could have done was rented a freaking costume.... The Brock-Goldberg match was purely AWFUL, and I can't even blame the fan reaction here. The two of them just didn't click last night.... I would have liked to see more out of Heenan and Ventura, personally.

Overall, a GREAT SHOW and one of the most memorable, mark-out moment matches I've ever seen in the main event.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home