eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery....

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery....

A HILARIOUS parody of my work, from the Online Onslaught message boards, courtesy of OO regular borntorun. Just to set the stage, btr was suggesting I contact Hollywood bigshots for doing a movie about wrestling...

Here is the EXCLUSIVE, JAM-PACKED phone interview with the director of such comedic films as Scaredface and Wise Guyz!

BD: This is the Home of Primordial Energy. DePalma speaking.
CB: Oh, is that the name of your new movie with that Ian McKleiland guy? He's in all your flicks!
BD: That guy from Lord of the Rings? I said Primordial, not Mordoor. And I think you have me confused with Bryan Singer....
CB: Thanks for the compliment!!! Enough with the chit-chat, Mr. Ex-Man. How do you feel about working on a movie with an IWC award-winning journalist? It's about wrestling!
BD: Well, I concentrate more on my electrical work involving the Pre-Existent Primordial Field of the Universe - a sea of 'free energy' which permeates all. The N-1 Homopolar Generator - which I invented - is an example of the type of device which is able to "plug in" to this Free Energy and eliminate the "need" for the continued use of fossil fuels and the consequent destruction of our only home - Earth.
CB: Go on.
BD: This device - and many others like it - have been proven to possess "over-unity" characteristics, ie: the power output is more than 100% of the input. It is our hope that in the near future Free Energy will enable mankind to progress from a state of dependence to one of abundance.
CB: Hope? No Sir! That invention WILL save the world. BANK ON IT!
BD: I agree, and the best part is....
CB: Anyway, who do you think should play a young Shane O' Max?
BD: Haley Joel Osmont, or that adorable boy from Johnny McGuire.
CB: I hate those kids! This interview is OVER! (hangs up).
BD: And I didn't even get into the Experiment of Existence. I think he would have enjoyed that one.


Again, GREAT JOB, btr!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home