eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: A Night To Remember

Monday, August 02, 2004

A Night To Remember

So I just got back from my brother's "surprise wedding".

WHAT?

Well, to make a long story short, my brother and his fiancee were set to have their engagement party tonight. Then, for various reasons, they had to move up the wedding. Only they didn't tell most of the people there that was what was happening (I'm a little drunk right now, by the way, so I may go back and edit this later if it doesn't sound coherent later).

Anyways, so they had the guests there and about 30 minutes into out, my father announced that there was going to be a special presentation, and could everyone line up to the sides of the outdoor patio. Then, the bridal party came out and started the ceremony. By the time I got out there, it was hard to see whether everyone was surprised or not (I'm assuming they were).

Anyways, the wedding went off very nicely. Lots of fun and good times. Congrats to the bride and groom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home