eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Wow, someone's been busy....

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Wow, someone's been busy....

I just went to check my Hotmail inbox. I had 101 new messages, which is doubly-bizarre because I had just checked the inbox maybe an hour earlier. Surely there couldn't be THAT MUCH spam?

Well, I have the polls on my Website set up so that I'll get an e-mailed message whenever my polls receive a certain amount of votes. Well, of the 101 new messages, 100 of them were representing those poll reminders.

I check the site and notice that someone has voted for Jerry The King Lawyer a whopping 1,000 times!!! It actually reduced the other votes (legit ones) to zero percent! Not that I really care at all -- the whole thing is a joke anyways, right? -- but I find it amazing that someone would repeatedly click on a site, for Lawler no less.

Wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home