eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: I am pathetic....

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I am pathetic....

You know, when I add it all up, World Wrestling Entertainment (and wrestling in general) really does eat up quite a bit of the ol' Bulldog's paycheck. To wit, some recent purchases (all figures in Canadian dollars):

SmackDown vs Raw videogame $70
Adam Copeland on Edge book $30
Scott Keith book $25
Survivor Series (now, normally I don't pay for PPV's, but I had to this month) $15
Ticket for Toronto Raw taping in January (VERY good seats, mind you) $75

Fact that I didn't absolutely LOVE any of these items Priceless

For useless purchases, there's cash, and for everything else, there's Vince McMahon.

2 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Yeah, Vinnie Mac owns me, as well. (All prices in USD)

SD! vs RAW - $55
House show tixs - $85
WWE Bloodbath DVD - $25
Survivor Series - $35

I'm a sheep. Baaaaaah.

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE PATHETIC! THE SCOTT KEITH BOOK????????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home