eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Cheap Plug

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Cheap Plug

I know this will probably appeal to a very, very narrow demographic, but figured I'd pass it along just the same...

I was at a place called Pinstripe at the new Vaughan Mills shopping mall (I tried to link to the store itself, but their pinstripemens.com site doesn't seem to work)... Anyways, they have the most fantastic deals on suits I've ever seen. You spend $170 or more on a suit (which is pretty reasonable to begin with) and you get a shirt, tie, belt, socks and pair of shoes for free! And it's not like any of the clothing is shoddy to begin with, either.

Between the deal I got and the incredible customer service there, I just thought I'd recommend this place to anyone reading from the northern Toronto/York Region area...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home