eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: New Tracking Device

Sunday, January 09, 2005

New Tracking Device

Thanks to everyone who sent me suggestions (both here and through email) for a new tracking service. I ending up going with GimmickMan's suggestion of Extreme Tracking, which is actually quite a cool device, especially because it's free.

Not only does it tell you how many people are visiting, but also specific IP addresses, how they came to find you and what type of browser they were using. Pretty cool stuff. My favorite was the geography category -- I would have had no idea that people from Malaysia, Germany and New Zealand were actually wasting time with this silly little blog.

Anyways, thanks again, everyone.


Updated Jan. 10 -- Another cool feature is the search words that bring you to this site. Here are some of the more unusual ones I found:

Bunnysutra
Doug
Fat
Graham
Swatch
Swayze
Dick

Um, if anyone was searching for those items and found my blog instead... sorry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home