eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Raw Thoughts

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Raw Thoughts

Last night was a blast, although I'm paying for it this morning.

I had to be at work by 5:30 a.m., which meant sleeping in downtown Toronto to get here in time (I live in the 'burbs, and its normally a 90-minute or so commute). Still, even on four or so hours sleep, it was worth it.

We had excellent seats, my usual ones for the ACC. Strangely, they flipped the set from most TV tapings/PPV's, so instead of sitting near JR and The King, we were on the opposite side. Which was much better, especially because we were right near the big Kane-SHNITSKY bump at the end (my brother apparently got some great pix).

Best match by far was Michaels-Christian, though I can't say any were really horrible. HBK was really the only person that Bizarro Land Toronto was opposed to that most crowds wouldn't normally be. Although I did detect a few boos here and there towards Orton, so maybe we've still got it in us.

The dark match afterwards was HHH-Batista-Edge vs Orton-Jericho-Benoit which actually went on too long for a match like that. There were some unusual comedy spots, featuring Edge and HHH wobbling unecessarily a la Greg Valentine/Ric Flair but otherwise the match was pretty unremarkable.

Like I said, definitely worth it. But (yawn) paying for it now.....

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi blogger,

I never get fed up reading here... It is bookmarked, I re-read also multiple times but I enjoy it! :)

Regards,
start online business

 

Post a Comment

<< Home