eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Matt/Rhyno gone

Monday, April 11, 2005

Matt/Rhyno gone

Rhyno and Matt Hardy have been released. World Wrestling Entertainment wishes them the best in their future endeavors.

I can understand what led up to both of these releases... but the Hardy one really pisses me off. I'm assuming he quit rather than being released, but I was sort of hoping he'd drift over to SmackDown where he could become a bigger player again.

I'm not one of these people who thinks Edge or Lita should be reprimanded for their actions (I mean, they did nothing illegal, even if it IS immoral), but Matt should not have been the one to pay the price for it.

For all I know, maybe the guy just wanted out of the business for a while, or would rather team up with Jeff in TNA on a part-time basis.

As for Rhyno, he certainly wasn't my favorite, and the fact that he's apparently losing his child because his wife is moving to Germany makes for a really tough situation. Hopefully, we'll see both of these guys back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home