eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Question to my readers

Monday, July 04, 2005

Question to my readers

So I've been blathering on for the past couple of weeks about "the book". I believe I also mentioned here that I was pondering a Letters From A Nut VII to plug the book once it's all ready and stuff. I'm now in the fortunate position of having six or seven NEW responses from wrestlers, and some decent names to boot.

Now, the book itself will have several dozen letters no one has ever read, but not (necessarily) any letters that had responses. I can save these six for the book, publish some of them as LFAN7, or just publish the whole thing as a way to get readers "hooked".

So my question: Should I put the new responses in a new column, or should I save them for the book? Or some combination of both (for example 4 new responses, 4 letters that are still new but don't have responses)?

Thanks.

9 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I say publish one or two as a teaser in a regular column and save the rest for the one that will make you the cash money, holmes.

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Publish them all now. No one is guying to buy your stupid book anyways!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Trevor said...

i agree with matt.

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with SHNITSKY!!!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Bulldog said...

Wow, thanks for the feedback.


Uh... "SHNITSKY!!!"?

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Trevor said...

yikes. you got some nice fans.

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha just kidding do whatever im buying your book. If you give a shout out to Tom somewhere in your book I'll send you twenty (20) dollers.
Peace out

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Matt Hocking when he said no one would buy your stupid book. They're saving money for his stupid book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home