eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Arrested Development Season 2 DVD

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Arrested Development Season 2 DVD

As I expected, this was definitely a worthwhile purchase.

Now, unlike, the season one DVD, I'd already seen all the episodes, because I'd been hooked on AD by then. But even if you've seen everything before, they're definitely worth revisiting!

Over the past year, I have successfully converted numerous people to the ways of Arrested Development by showing them the first season. If you've never seen the show before, you HAVE to see everything in chronological order to truly appreciate what a fantastic show this is.

So Season Two is more of the same. There are tiny jokes here and there you may not "get" unless you've watched the preceding episodes, and then there are some that come to light later on. Amazing contininuity.

Otherwise, a little light on the extras (a few deleted scenes here and there, a fairly lame bloopers reel and I think three guest commentaries), but all in all you're buying this for the episodes.

4 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Your blog just got added as my bookmark! because I think it's totally sweat.
I have a regular site about rashguards but it's just rashguards stuff.
Thanks for having this blog, it's just what I was hoping to come across. If you're willing, come give me some tips on my blog.

Have a super day.

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. This blog is totally sweat!

-JITR

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the ratio of legitimate comments:assclown ads on this blog?

You really seem to attract the anonymous losers.

I got into AD mostly via Jeb's harping, and OO's constant masturbatory fascination for the show. I bought both Season 1 & 2 a couple weeks ago, and have been working my way through chronologically.

Do you think Jeb will go on a shooting rampage if its cancelled prematurely? If not, he'll write about it until his hands are crippled and unable to hold the gun.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Bulldog said...

I'd half to say the assclown ratio IS pretty high, because "I just saw your blog, it's great, I'm going to bookmark it. Why don't you check out my blog about diabetes meds?" I must get six of those a day, no joke.

But please do come back.... we get so lonely here in blogland.

And no, I don't think Jeb would kill anyone if/when they cancel AD. Maybe me, but no one important.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home