eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Programming Notes

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Programming Notes

Tomorrow's column on OO "should be a good one," to quote someone out there. A collaboration between myself and someone else you should all know pretty well, and a bit of departure from the same old, same old.

By the way, what's with all the blogvertisements lately? You know what I mean -- "I just love your blog. Check out my hair loss blog at...." etc. Weird how there's been an increase in that.

3 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Bulldog said...

Ha! Between the ad comment and the Cinzia Hart one, you could have been a serious contender for last month's contest.....

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Webmaster said...

Just checking out the other blogs on hair loss product and came across yours, not bad, just getting ideas for my hair loss productblog. Take Care.

 
At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've Made My First Affiliate Commission!

See How I Did It Here - It's Quick And Easy!

telecommunication product

 

Post a Comment

<< Home