eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Five

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Five

Wow.

A nostalgic day around the Bulldog household as my little boy turned five today. Well, technically, just a couple of minutes ago, as he was born at 10:08 p.m. on the 24th.

Anyways, I find it unbelievable how much growing up he's done in just five years, how he's turned into such a smart, funny and perceptive little boy, and how lucky I am to have him in my life. A really odd coincidence: five years ago today, I had this persisent, runny nose (lovely, I know) -- and I don't get colds all that often. Then, about two hours ago -- the exact same type of cold. Just in time for 10:08. Weird.

I have no idea why I'm writing this down by the way -- just getting all nostalgic and mushy I suppose. Or it may be the Neo-Citran talking. Or the alcohol.

G'night.

4 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yours is in my Top Three, too. That Seo Toolbar crap? Not so much.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Trevor said...

my little girl turned five in february. its quite the age for them. course, you son has already experienced star wars. i holding back on that one.

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RSS Announcer instantly and automatically submits your RSS feeds

 
At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! Thanks.
Was searching for special traffic.
http://www.1st-choice-4-website-traffic.com
special traffic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home