eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: The reviews keep pouring in!

Friday, September 09, 2005

The reviews keep pouring in!

Chris Cash at 1wrestling.com was kind enough to review Thanks For The Compliment!!! on the website today. Check it out.

Yes, this is probably the most critical review to date, and that's perfectly fine. His criticisms are justified: the book ISN'T anything fancy; it was never meant to be. And, sure, more interaction with the wrestlers would have certainly been my goal. As it stands, I do think I managed a healthy level of responses, though.

Don't get me wrong: Cash DID have some positive things to say in his review, and its much appreciated. Remember, there's no such thing as bad publicity, as long as they spell your name right (of course, I NEVER spell anyone's name right, but a moot point.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home