eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Cheer Me Up and WIN, WIN, WIN!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Cheer Me Up and WIN, WIN, WIN!

Okay, folks. An urgent plea for help, with a possible reward at the end of the trail.

The background: I am going through something of a depression right now. Please don't worry, it's nothing serious at this stage. But I will be perfectly candid in saying this is not the greatest period in your friendly neighborhood Bulldog's life. A whole variety of reasons, really, including a pending major life change and the fact that I'm hitting the big 3-2 next week.

So here's what I want - send me the funniest thing you can think of, care of bulldog@onlineonslaught.com. (In other words, don't post as a comment to this entry).

This can be a joke, gag, funny website, picture, whatever. Hopefully, you know my sense of humor by now, at least enough to judge what I would and wouldn't think is funny. Doesn't have to be wrestling-related, either, just HILARIOUS. And a small disclaimer - please keep in mind that I may be opening some of these emails in an office setting, so please nothing that is over-the-top NSFW.

I will judge these over, say, the next month and will declare a winner Oct. 1 or thereabouts.

What's in it for you? Great question. How about a copy of new book "Thanks For The Compliment!!! Canadian Bulldog's Nuttiest Letters Ever! EVER!!!", absolutely free of charge, personally mailed to wherever it is in the world you live?

It's at least a $15 value (guaranteed to triple in the next five years, or maybe not), and judging by preliminary sales, [sarcasm]THERE SURE ARE ENOUGH COPIES LEFT OVER FOR ME TO DO THIS!!![/sarcasm]

So there you go -- a bonafide contest. Enter early and enter often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home