eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Another Glowing Book Review

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Another Glowing Book Review

Folks, I couldn't even STOP the great reviews from rolling in if I tried. Here's one written today from some guy named Rick Scaia at Online Onslaught (I'm sure I've heard of the site before, but when?):

You should, obviously, be familiar with Bulldog's "Letters From a Nut" series, as they have appeared in column form. They are some of my favorite columns from the past 12 months. Hell, they've even gotten *me* in trouble on one or two occasions, because people somehow think *I* should be held responsible for Bulldog making them look stupid. And I couldn't be happier to e-mail back saying, "Hey, it's your fault for falling for it, and plus: I DON'T EVEN KNOW BULLDOG'S REAL NAME, so if you think I'm somehow his keeper, you got it all wrong, Jesus Aguilera! Or possibly Jesus Aguilera's Webmaster! I forget which of you was the dimbulb in that case!". Good times, good times.

So you should also, obviously, crave having all these letters to wrestling superstars (and semi-stars) -- along with their responses back to Bulldog where applicable -- collected into one handsome volume. As an added bonus? Several never before seen letters. Also: full illustrations, many of which have not appeared on OO. And I'm still trying to figure out if we need to take up a collection to have Jeb Lund institutionalized or not after reading his exclusive Foreword to the book.

In other words: you have tons and tons of PROVEN gOOdness, finally collected all in one place. And you have tons of NEW gOOdness that you've never seen before, but which I'm vouching for. Why wouldn't you Buy The Book? Huh? Why not?


This complete stranger seems to make a lot of sense. Listen to The Rick and get yourself a copy.... BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home