eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Programming notes

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Programming notes

I apologize for the lack of updating lately - I've been busier than ever with work and a whole lot of other projects. But that should be it for those, at least for a little while.

I expect to have a new ITR out tonight on the OO, and possibly a new DVD review sometime soon, chronicling everything Mick Foley on DVD, ever. Some exciting things on the book are afoot as well, and I'm actually starting a NEW book project that likely won't ever be completed (though its nice to dream).

Also wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for visiting this site (even as I'm not updating it all that frequently). I see that there were a record number of unique visitors last month, at least since I started tracking this about eight months ago. I appreciate the visits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home