eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Oh, look. Edge is stealing my catchphrase YET AGAIN!!!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Oh, look. Edge is stealing my catchphrase YET AGAIN!!!

From wwe.com


"In closing (and since it’s in cyberspace I know you'll read this, Matt), over and over you've repeated your mantra, "I WILL NOT DIE!" That's fine, but I have put your cherished career on life support. So, move on with your life. Move as far away from me as possible because very soon, I will lose whatever patience I have left. And when I do, I'll pull the plug on your wrestling career. Then you can sit at home, not dying, and watch me dominate every week on RAW. Bank on it."


Okay, look Copeland. It's time to have this out. One on one. Mano y mano. As soon as you finishing burying Matt Hardy, I'm gonna be the next one breathing down your neck.

BANK ON THAT, BITCH!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Bulldog said...

Thanks for the compliment!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home