eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Programming notes

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Programming notes

This week's ITR should be a nice little twist on the same old, same old. Well, at least I got a kick out of writing it; you folks can be the judge this Thursday.

Rumor has it a nice piece of publicity on the book could surface tomorrow. Full details here as they become available.

On a related note, there are still ten days left in my "Cheer Me Up and Win, Win, WIN!" contest. Received a TON of great stuff over the last little while -- and thanks for that -- but I'm thinking there's still room for a DEFINITIVE winner here.

I'll repeat the rules: E-mail me the funniest joke, picture, whatever you can come up with by month-end. Winners gets a brand-spanking-new copy of "Thanks For The Compliment!!!" Enter early and enter often. Winner will be announced early next month.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home