eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: "Eight Is Enough" Coming This Monday

Saturday, February 25, 2006

"Eight Is Enough" Coming This Monday

Honest! We mean it this time! Check out the front page of OO right now if you don't believe me.... now, watch a sudden hurricane blast through the greater Dayton, Ohio area....

My secret hope, though, is if I mention the words "Eight Is Enough" enough times, particularly inside of quotation marks, eventually if will outrank the television show of the same name on a Google search.

Hmm, I wonder if this is how the whole "Cinzia Hart" thing got started.....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Bulldog said...

How do you think *I* feel? Oh, well, guess there's still a few hours left to "Monday".

Just call me Bad Luck Bulldog from here on in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home