eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Heh Heh

Friday, April 21, 2006

Heh Heh

(Thanks to Jay for this info)

(1) Go to Google
(2) Put "Cinzia Hart" in quotes under the search bar
(3) Check out the # 2 and #3 sites that show up (it's also number 2 on Yahoo.ca; I just checked)

Heh. Okay, so now the mystery is solved of why so many bloody people come looking here for information about her. But my question is, how on earth did people get here in the first place (before I'd ever mentioned her at all, as a joke or otherwise)? Weird.

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Matt said...

So I was watching Canada Now on CBC on Friday night and they were talking about Trade Minister David Emerson calling Stephen Harper a hard ass, which produced this quote:

"I probably did say he was a hard-ass. It was meant as a compliment, not a criticism. If I call you a hard-ass I think you're a pretty solid guy and you've got grit. If I call you a soft-ass or a candy-ass then I'm criticizing you!"

Even Ian Hanomansing said "hard ass" and then on the news between regulation and overtime of the hockey game, someone said "god damn". I just can't believe that stuff is allowed in Canada. That would never fly in the U.S.

Thus, that is why I love Canada.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Bulldog said...

"YOU - ESS - AY! YOU - ESS - AY! YOU - ESS - AY! Hooooooooooooooo!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home