eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: No Bulldog Luv.....

Friday, July 21, 2006

No Bulldog Luv.....

So yesterday morning, I woke up to the following thread, in which numerous people say Inside The Ropes sucks (oh, and thanks for defending me, everyone!). I responded politely, until of course Pyro got involved. But he was asking for it, the Wad.

It does bring up an interesting point, though: why on earth am I still doing this if clearly the majority of readers don't seem to get the joke? Not to say I don't get some great feedback now and then, because I do, but I'm just wondering if it's maybe time to call it a day on ITR....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, I go away for a few days and all hell breaks loose.

Are you sure a certain evil-doer didn't discover your secret identity, because there's a lot of hate (and stupidity) going on in those posts. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home