eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Out of Blogffice Alert

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Out of Blogffice Alert

So I am heading up for about five days of fun and relaxation in fabulous LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, baby! Yes, I was just there in December, but this one's a family trip (well, not my son, but as in my siblings, their partners and my parents). Gosh, this has to be the first time I have travelled ANYWHERE with my folks since I was a kid - and yet I'm looking forward to it!

Seriously, though, I love Vegas -- Bulldog's home away from home (well, I can dream, can't I?). Everything about it basically guarantees a fun time. Unless I lose too much money, that is. But I think I learned my lesson last time around. Know your limits and stick to them.

Anyways -- the ITR and TWS stories are written for this week already (or will be by tonight, rather), both with a bit of a Vegas theme. Catch you again Friday evening....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home