eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Out Of Bloggfice Alert

Friday, March 02, 2007

Out Of Bloggfice Alert

Not that I've really had a ton of time to write columns lately ANYWAYS, but I can't imagine having anything new over the next week, as I leave Sunday for the east coast. Literally, I'm only there for two days, but between the actual trip and the preparation beforehand, it's just drained me.

I imagine, as we get closer to WrestleMania, I'll have a bit more time to write stuff, which works out quite nicely.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha

 
At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Cory Harris said...

I saw that you were coming to the East Coast and wondered, "Oh, maybe he's coming to the DC area!"

Then I remembered you live in Canada. And you have your own east coast. And I was sad.

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home