eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Latest ITR

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Latest ITR

Give Me a Break!

If you're like me, you learned much of your early vocabulary from listening to Gorilla Monsoon. If you're like me, this also means that you routinely use the phrase "External Occipital Protuberance" and have absolutely no idea how to accurately use the word "literally" in a sentence. And if you're NOT like me? Well, then I say fie on you! But the Canadian Bulldog is an entirely more patient and forgiving fellow, and today, he's here with a throwback column. It's 1986 all over again, and as a bonus: yep, it's your own trusty "Monsoon-to-English" dictionary! Check out Bulldog's very latest (or possibly 21-year-old) Inside the Ropes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't send me love letters about lobsters writing back and forth.
Thanks in advance

 

Post a Comment

<< Home