eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: March FitnessBlog

Sunday, April 01, 2007

March FitnessBlog

Last month, I had 14 visits to the gym/workouts at home.

And no, that's not my attempt at an April Fool's Day joke, either. Between travelling to Halifax, Montreal and New York this month, I just haven't had a ton of time to hit the gym. And I'm definitely feeling the effects, especially after a junk food-filled day visiting the sister in London, Ontario.

The good news is, next month just has to look better than March....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it funny that you had to specify London, ONTARIO.

Is it really realistic that you'd travel from Toronto to London, ENGLAND for a day of indulgence? :-)

And 14 workouts in a month isn't really that bad at all. Most people think 3-4 times a week is adequate, so 14-16 times a month would be average. I guess it depends on what you're doing. Everybody and his monkey has a different idea of what a good fitness regimen consists of.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home