eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: I just don't understand this.....

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I just don't understand this.....

How is it that, no matter what the hour or day, I can always find the show "Reba" on Country Music Television? I'm not just talking about it being on once or twice a day -- it's constant!

Am I missing something? I mean, I'm sure it's not a TERRIBLE show or anything (all I see is little bits here and there, but have never watched a full episode), but how many episodes could they have possibly produced for it to be every waking hour?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No matter how much certain people profess the greatness of "Reba", I'm completely unable to watch the show.

The reason? Reba's eyes. Her slightly crossed/lazy eye just drives me totally bonkers. I have to look away. It's instinctual. If only she'd put a bag on her head, I might be able to sit through an episode.

Even odder than my hatred of uncentered eyeballs, is the fact that some people don't notice this disfigurement at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home