eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean, S-M-A-R-T!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean, S-M-A-R-T!

Yeah, so I totally called Hornswaggle as the McBastard. (This was after I proclaimed it to be Mick Foley, mind you...) Though, in truth, it was The Big Rybowski's arguments that won me over. I posted my thoughts on the WWI forums early on Monday, and was proud to say it played out pretty much as I'd figured it would.

Look, JG was even kind enough to mention this fact in today's Raw Insanity:

Canadian Bulldog was talking about this today on the Insanity Forum. He brought up the fact that Hornswoggle could be the McBastard and then play the role of Vince's Mini-Me. It seemed very plausible, but my concern was that it was much ado about nothing. Why not just have Vinnie get his midget in a box as a gift? It would still give him the mini-me gimmick without losing a potentially good payoff and a chance to elevate a wrestler.

Though one small, niggling little thing: When Stephanie first said that the bastard was a wrestler, didn't she say that it would be somebody around the ring? If so, Hornswaggle wasn't there that night. So I figured they'd say "Oh, he was at ringside alright... UNDER THE RING!" Would have been a nice little bit of continuity.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm oddly not upset that I missed the conclusion to this angle and chose sleep instead. Even setting the VCR now constitutes more effort than I am willing to make for wrestling these days.

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ring was a hand-me-down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home