eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Fucking hell!

Monday, May 03, 2004

Fucking hell!

So just when I thought things couldn't get any worse in my life....

Arrive home at about 8 p.m. with my son (wife isn't home yet). Hear this LOUD dripping sound as I'm opening the door. You guessed it -- major flood in progress!

Takes me about ten minutes to determine that there's a leaking toilet on the uppermost floor, and that the water has seeped down all the way to the basement. Rugs on three different floors completely ruined.

So I settle my son down to sleep (it's 11:00 now, though, and he's still wide awake). I've had a contractor out to survey the damage, and the rugs alone are going to cost more than a grand to repair (I used to be in the carpet-cleaning business years ago, so I know the guy's probably not 100 % on the level, but still.....).

For those of you who know me well, you know this is the very LAST THING I need right now.

Fuck fuck fuck. FUCK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home