eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: JCW

Saturday, June 05, 2004

JCW

Ever since I read a Scott Keith review of one of the JCW DVD's, I've been looking actively to find it. JCW, or Juggalo Championshit Wrestling (no, not that's not a typo)is a small Insane Clown Posse-run promotion that doesn't take themselves very seriously. Actually, that's a major understatement. It's all done for the sole purpose of entertaining ICP.

Yesterday, whilst DVD shopping in Toronto, looking for rare wrestling discs (a rarity in these parts is usually something like ECW CyberSlam), I actually found JCW Volume Three wedged in between two WWE releases. It wasn't nearly as good/funny as I'd thought it would be... IT WAS WAYYYYYY BETTER!!!

I feel a review coming on...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home