eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Worst.. PPV.... Ever

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Worst.. PPV.... Ever

I kept saying to myself, I'm not going to watch this. Yet at the last minute, I did. My gut instinct was right; I should have listened to it.
In fact, the only thing redeemingly quality of the entire show was the entertaining antics and signs of ITR regular and Hollywood stand-out Stuart Stone (you may have seen his signs such as "Schmoz", "Stu Fears CRZ", "Booker Shango", "SWA", "DUD" and "*****"). That was about it.
For at least the second time in his WWE career, Booker T got seriously shafted by jobbing cleanly to The Undertaker. What was the point in losing to someone who will be making "rare" appearances? I will say the main event was better than I expected, though not much. I understand the finish of that one, yet it wasn't the 'send people home happy' decision you'd think would make sense. The rest of it was 3 hours of pure crap.
Worst... PPV... Ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home