eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: If I Can Be Serious For A Minute....

Thursday, July 08, 2004

If I Can Be Serious For A Minute....

I don't know why, but I thought it would be funny to start e-mailing wrestlers with dumb questions (in full CB character), just to see if any of them would respond. My first victim is Lance Storm, who runs an EXCELLENT Q & A section on his website (if you haven't seen it before - seriously - it's worth checking out). Anyways, this is what I wrote:


Lance, it's the Canadian Bulldog here (don't pretend you don't know who I am!). My question for your Q & A column is this:

How come you stole the name "Q & A" from MY column, Inside The Ropes? We're both Canadian; why can't we think 100 % alike? You know?

Also, how come Vince MacMahon and Eric Bischov forced you to retire? Was it because (they think) you are boring?

Your # 1 fan EVER,

Canadian Bulldog


Now do I think Storm will actually respond? Probably not. But figured it was just the cost of a (virtual) stamp, so why not?

Any other wrestler e-mails you guys out there think may be worthwhile?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home