eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Collateral

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Collateral

I was going to save this for my semi-regular Bimonthly Media Review, but screw it.

Just saw Collateral last night with Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx, and I was very impressed. Cruise, whom I'm normally kind of indifferent to, was excellent as a badass hitman, and Jamie Foxx (whom I hadn't seen previously in anything that didn't resemble an In Living Color sketch) was even better as the good-hearted cab driver.

Tremendous story as well. The closest thing I can compare it to is the premise for Speed -- you want the movie to go on much longer just to see how things will play out. I won't spoil it for you, but I will say that the newspaper reviews for this one actually do it justice.

The ending was a tad unsatisfying, but it didn't take away from the overall momentum this one had. I'd highly recommend it...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home