eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Soliciting Wardrobe Advice

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Soliciting Wardrobe Advice

So I recently cleaned out my closet and noticed I have approximately 3,000,000 business shirts/suits/jackets/pants, etc. (perhaps a slight exaggeration) that I never wear to work. Not because I don't like them or they don't fit, I just don't know how to properly match them together.

I'm not color-blind or anything, but I certainly don't have a great sense of fashion. I know the basics (white shirt goes with anything, don't wear black or navy blue with brown, etc.), but I'm trying to find a website out there that can tell me more than the basics.

My workplace basically requires me to dress in a suit and tie Monday to Friday, so it's something I want to work at so that I have more variety than the usual six outfits I put together (especially because I own so much more than that).

I feel I've got enough clothing to last me a while; its more that I need some advice on what I should be putting together with what.

Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home